Thursday, February 4, 2016

To you, Mikami


The first time I looked at you I was marveled
A beautiful pearl of the sea taken by a squid
Enough to move thousand men to their death
With a face Aphrodite and Athena would envy
But the Gods have been angered, no reason why
Their plan is foul and vile, not worthy of mans mind
The great Zodiac delivered his fourth house upon you
No more walking with the Muses, a part is now gone
And deliver them you with a quarter less
Than the last time that we met
Twenty six they now demand, the square and compass won’t deny
I stand this hill, my brothers with me, marching on to battle
And deliver them upon with the crimson aid of Ares
We shall repay in brotherhood what most demanded is

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Atlantean Thrones and the Valve

I can’t sleep, again. I see them all over me, figures that look like demons, human with horns of all kinds, twisted and spiraling in differ...