Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Quote of the Bones Road

Look, old man, I fight for me, myself that is, for those close to me and for the civilian population, that is of course those who I see fit, and when time comes for those to fall they will, executed in a public plaza as enemies of the state, their bodies burned to a crisp and bones grind to dust which we'll use to build a road that leads straight into the main plaza and when people ask, and oh they will ask, why the road is white we can tell them that their white peace, that peace they can now walk over freely without anyone stopping them, was built from the scattered ashes of the enemies and allies of this great Nation so that no one can recognize Heroes from Traitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Atlantean Thrones and the Valve

I can’t sleep, again. I see them all over me, figures that look like demons, human with horns of all kinds, twisted and spiraling in differ...